Printed on Giclée, Hahnemühle Pearl
Through recurring themes of self-expression, individuality, and the vastness of nature, Leeor Wild’s imagery explores a new perspective on intimacy and identity. Environments and conceptual locations play a vital role in her storytelling, further developing the uniqueness of her subjects.
Known to shoot in both film and digital, Leeor’s eye is intentional and specific. With a clear, creative voice and decisive approach, she has honed a distinctive visual style that embodies the ethos of today’s creative minds. Multidisciplinary by nature, her work spans print, motion and digital mediums.
As detailed in the product images, all prints will be delivered with a white boarder.
All framed orders will be delivered with a white matboard.
- Small - Edition of 60
- Medium- Edition of 30
- Large - Edition of 5
- Printed on either Fine Art Giclée or C-type papers. Each artist has selected a specific paper to best suit to their image.
- Framed with FSC-certified Wood
- Supplied with a signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. Read more here.
Express Global Delivery with tracked & insured shipping.
Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
More information here.